systems with 1600 online users installed
across Australia in all States & Territories over a broad
range of varied fields.
Smarter Safety Qualifications...
Christine Morgan - Director & Senior Systems Specialist:
- Established Smarter Safety in 2004.
- 14 years industry experience with Pioneer Road Services.
- 8 years - Quality, Safety & Environment Manager, Pioneer Road Services
(now Fulton Hogan) VIC, SA & NT.
- Post Graduate Diploma in OH&S – July 2005.
- Certificate 4 in Assessment & Workplace Training.
- Accredited Certificate in OH&S Management.
- Retiring chairperson - Australian Asphalt Pavement Association (AAPA)
Victorian branch OHSE Committee.
- Has undertaken training in the following areas;
AAPA SBS Handling. AAPA Introduction to Bituminous Surfacing.
Frontline Leadership. Chem Alert Training.
CCF Basic Worksite Traffic Mgnt and Traffic Controller Training.
Dangerous Goods - Storage, Handling and Transport.
VicRoads Management of Contractor Safety.
Environmental Management Systems plus QA & OH&S Contractor requirements.
Fatigue Management. First Aid Level 2. Chainsaw Use.
Implementing Hazardous Substances Regulations in Laboratories.
Spotters Course. Safety Committee Training. Fire Safety.
- Participated in AAPA Industry Health, Safety & Environment conferences; not only attending seminars but presenting papers at Australian & New Zealand events.
- Exceptional quality, safety & environment management skills.
Christine is both industry and safety passionate.
Roger Morgan - Business Manager:
- With Smarter Safety since 2004.
- Industry education
Working safely with bitumen. First Aid Level 2. Chainsaw Use. Fire extinguisher operation.
- A previous life in supermarket retail operations, marketing and management.
- Retiring Managing Director - Morgan's Supermarkets with some 600 employees.
- Retiring Director - Master Grocers Association of Victoria.
- Retiring Board Member - Victorian State Board - IGA Supermarkets.
- Past Chairperson - Tuckerbag Supermarkets.
- Keynote industry speaker - Aust, New Zealand, USA, France, Belgium, Italy, Ireland.
- Past President - Rotary Club of Melton Valley.
- Past Bulletin Editor & Past Assistant District Governor - Rotary District 9800.
- Past President - Toyota Landcruiser Club, Victorian Branch & Geelong Sub Branch.
- Past Director - Western Water, QLD Independent Wholesalers, Composite Buyers.
Leigh Eeles - Systems Specialist:
- With Smarter Safety since 2013 and our first responder for client enquiries.
- Working with clients on sites all around Australia.
- Incredible legislation knowledge and experienced in providing effective client support.
- Developing data base management applications to speed up our client support.
- The brains behind our online module development.
- A previous life in IT Management.
Smarter Safety achievements to date...
- 4 Arborist
- 4 Asphalt Plants
- 47 Asphalt Pavers
- 1 Broadband Installer
- 8 Builders
- 106 Civil/Earthmover
- 2 Concrete Pavers
- 4 Concrete Plant
- 1 Concrete Pumpers
- 5 Drillers
- 7 Electricians
- 11 Engineering
- 7 Farming
- 4 Fencing
- 9 Haulage
- 1 Hydro Excavation
- 4 Landscapers
- 5 Line Markers
- 3 Mobile Crane
- 2 Pest & Weed Management
- 7 Plumbing
- 1 Profiler
- 4 Quarry
- 1 Restuarant
- 3 Retail/Wholesale
- 2 Shire Councils
- 3 Solar Installer
- 4 Traffic Management
- 2 Waste Management
- 1 Winery/Vineyard/Bottling Line
Pictures displayed throughout this site are all client work sites.