261 systems in the field
across all States & Territories
in a range of varied fields.
Smarter Safety Qualifications...
Christine Morgan - Director & Senior Systems Specialist:
- Established Smarter Safety in 2004.
- 14 years industry experience with Pioneer Road Services.
- 8 years - Quality, Safety & Environment Manager, Pioneer Road Services
(now Fulton Hogan) VIC, SA & NT.
- Post Graduate Diploma in OH&S – July 2005.
- Certificate 4 in Assessment & Workplace Training.
- Accredited Certificate in OH&S Management.
- Retiring chairperson - Australian Asphalt Pavement Association (AAPA) Victorian branch OHSE Committee.
- Has undertaken training in the following areas;
AAPA SBS Handling. AAPA Introduction to Bituminous Surfacing.
Frontline Leadership. Chem Alert Training.
CCF Basic Worksite Traffic Mgnt and Traffic Controller Training.
Dangerous Goods - Storage, Handling and Transport.
VicRoads Management of Contractor Safety.
Environmental Management Systems plus QA & OH&S Contractor requirements.
Fatigue Management. First Aid Level 2. Chainsaw Use.
Implementing Hazardous Substances Regulations in Laboratories.
Spotters Course. Safety Committee Training. Fire Safety.
- Participated in AAPA Industry Health, Safety & Environment conferences; not only attending seminars but presenting papers at Australian & New Zealand events.
- Exceptional quality, safety & environment management skills.
Christine is both industry and safety passionate.
Roger Morgan - Business Manager:
- With Smarter Safety since 2004.
- Industry education
Working safely with bitumen. First Aid Level 2. Chainsaw Use. Fire extinguisher operation.
- A previous life in supermarket retail operations, marketing and management.
- Retiring Managing Director - Morgan's Supermarkets with some 600 employees.
- Retiring Director - Master Grocers Association of Victoria.
- Retiring Board Member - Victorian State Board - IGA Supermarkets.
- Past Chairperson - Tuckerbag Supermarkets.
- Keynote industry speaker - Aust, New Zealand, USA, France, Belgium, Italy, Ireland.
- Past President - Rotary Club of Melton Valley.
- Past Bulletin Editor & Past Assistant District Governor - Rotary District 9800.
- Past President - Toyota Landcruiser Club, Victorian Branch & Geelong Sub Branch.
- Past Director - Western Water, QLD Independent Wholesalers, Composite Buyers.
Leigh Eeles - Systems Specialist:
- With Smarter Safety since 2013 and our first responder for client enquiries.
- Working with clients on sites all around Australia.
- Incredible legislation knowledge and experienced in providing effective client support.
- Developing data base management applications to speed up our client support.
- The brains behind our online module development.
- A previous life in IT Management.
Smarter Safety creation achievements to date...
111 Civil/Earthmoving, 48 Asphalt/Bitumen, 16 Quarries,
13 Engineering Workshops, 9 Haulage, 8 Plumbers,
7 Builders, 7 Asphalt Plants, 6 Line Markers, 5 Electricians
5 Mobile Cranes, 5 Fencers, 5 Drillers, 5 Arborists,
4 Traffic Mngnt, 4 Waste Removers, 3 Landscapers,
3 Hydro Excavators, 3 Sheep/Cattle/Cropping Stations,
3 Profiler, 3 Solar Installer, 2 Concrete Plant, 2 Pest Mgmt
2 Grass Slashers, 2 Shire Councils, 2 Conveyor Maint,
2 Road Barrier Installers, 1 Concrete Paver, 1 Restaurant,
1 Concrete Pump, 1 Broadband Instal, 1 Winery/Vineyard
1 Retailer/Wholesaler, 1 Liquid Waste Removals.
Installations across every State/Territory - is there one near you?
Pictures displayed are all client work sites.